Please read our Rules carefully.
Please read the description of each challenge before entering.
- Each challenge has a unique #Hashtag.
- You can submit your artwork by tapping on the button “Submit” in challenge page and the #Hashtag will be added automatically.
- Images that were submitted/posted before the challenge started will not be eligible for the challenge. (Even if the image appears in the #Hashtag challenge page).
- Repost of the same image after the challenge started, however, will be eligible for the challenge (if it's resubmitted for challenge purpose with correct #Hashtag).
- Users can submit up to 3 artworks per challenge (If the challenge is submitted successfully, tick icon will appear next to the #Hashtag).
- Each challenge has a different deadline for submission, so please check them out before submitting to be included in the particular challenge.
- After a challenge submission time is over, it will go through the "Voting system", when all registered users at Color therapy can vote to determine the "star rating" of an artwork submitted by simply picking 1 of the 2 images provided.
- At the end of the voting, each artwork submitted will have a "star rating".
- Unless stated in the description, there is no “physical gift/virtual gift” for challenges winners.
- By submitting your artworks to our challenges, you acknowledge that Color therapy has a right, but not obliged to feature submitted images in Color Therapy Official account, or any of Official Social media (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc).
- We highly appreciate creativity and originality done by our community. Please refrain yourself from plagiarizing and copying others' original coloring artworks.
- Our challenge or contest is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook Inc. or Apple Inc.
- Feel free to promote your submission to your friends on your social media.
Article is closed for comments.